Yes, Virginia, There Is Yoga on Christmas!
11/04/2012 § 1 Comment
(…and Christmas Eve…and New Year’s Eve….and on New Year’s Day, too!!!)
But before I get to that, there are some schedule updates I should mention. I’ll be on a great adventure from November 9th through 18th. Here’s how it will affect classes:
California Yoga Center/Palo Alto
- Friday November 9th – the 9:00 AM class will meet as scheduled
- Monday November 21th – 7:30 PM YIN CLASS IS CANCELED THIS EVENING
- Tuesday November 13th – the 9:00 AM class will meet as scheduled. Bethany will be subbing.
- Friday November 16th – the 9:00 AM class will meet as scheduled. Bethany will be subbing.
Prajna Yoga Center/Belmont
- Wednesday November 14th – the 6:00 PM class will meet as scheduled. There will be a sub.
- Wednesday November 21st – the 6:00 PM class will meet as scheduled. There will be a sub.
Avenidas Center/Palo Alto
- The Monday and Friday yoga classes are canceled on November 12, 16, 19 and 23. We will have make-up classes on Monday November 26th at 1:00 and Friday November 30th at 10:30.
And now, for the good news…
Yes, we’ll have our regular Friday 9:00 AM class on November 23rd at California Yoga Center/Palo Alto, the day after Thanksgiving. And, yes, I will keep in mind that you’ll still be digesting….
…and the even better news…
Yin Classes will meet on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
at the special time of 7:00 – 8:30 at California Yoga Center/Palo Alto
If your idea of a silent and holy night is 90-minutes of contemplative and candlelit Yin, then join me on Christmas Eve, December 24th and New Year’s Eve, December 31st for two very special practices.
Please note on your calendars that class begins early.
Hatha Classes will meet on
Christmas Day and New Year’s Day from 9:00 to 10:00′ish.
Let’s give ourselves the gift of Christmas Morning Yoga. And then, seven days later, let’s usher in the brand new year. This soft, flowing practice will include an opening meditation and extended Savasana.
Drop-in just $15.00
…and how will I be starting my new year???
Samyama Yoga Center in midtown Palo Alto will open (for real) the first week of January. I’ll be teaching Hatha Flow on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 7:00 AM and an afternoon Yin class at a time yet to be determined.
As we wind down this year and begin to build our hopes and dreams for the one just around the corner, may our thoughts be clear, our words be kind and our hearts filled with compassion.
Thank you all for being a part of my life this year.